010 alarms

好的。
All right.

欢迎回来。
Welcome back.

在本次讲座中,我们现在想继续讨论警报。
In this lecture we want to go ahead and start looking at alarm's now.

在这种情况下,它们不被称为警报,这里它们被称为事件。
In this case they're not called alarm's here they're called events.

因此,如果我们进入数据库并进入事件管理器数据库,我们实际上将能够在其中设置事件而不是警报。
So if we go up to database and we go into the event manager database this is where we're actually going to be able to set up not an alarm but an event.

因此,让我们继续添加其中一个事件,我们将给它一个事件名称警报,因为这就是事件,它是标签名称的警报。
So let's go ahead and add one of these events and we'll give it an event name alarm because well that's what an event is it's an alarm for the tag name.

当我们的位打开时,让我们继续使用我们的状态位。
Let's go ahead and use our status bit when our bit is on.

这将是警报,文本将是您的。
That's going to be the alarm and the text is going to be you've.

如果我能打字,你就拉响了警报。
If I can type you've just tripped the alarm.

完美的。
Perfect.

对于我们的用户来说,这听起来确实是一个非常好的警报通知消息。
So that sounds like a really good alarm notification message for our user.

你刚刚拉响了警报。
You've just tripped the alarm.

我喜欢。
I like it.

让我们点击“添加”,然后我们就可以离开这里,现在我们实际上已经完成了我们的活动。
Let's hit add to that and then we can close out of here and now we actually have our event.

让我们点击“确定”。
Let's hit OK.

如果您还记得的话,这与我们绑定到此灯和此按钮的位相同。
And if you remember that's the same bit that we have tied to this lamp and this button.

让我们看看它是如何工作的。
So let's see how it works.

我们将模拟并开始,然后我将单击它并查看屏幕底部。
We'll simulate and start and then I'll click on this and look at the bottom of the screen.

我收到一条弹出的小消息,提示您刚刚触发了警报。
I've got this little pop up message that says you've just tripped the alarm.

这有点方便。
That's kind of handy.

所以我们还是先离开这里吧。
So let's go ahead and get out of here.

让我们想象一下,也许我们实际上想要用闹钟做更多的事情。
And let's imagine maybe we actually want to do a little bit more than just that with our alarm.

因此,我们将复制此内容,然后将其粘贴回此屏幕上。
So we're going to copy this and I'm going to paste it back onto this screen.

我认为我们可以安全地摆脱我们在之前的讲座中使用的一些垃圾,然后回到让我们看看我们对右侧滚动的警报有什么样的控件。
And I think we can safely get rid of some of this junk that we were using in earlier lectures and back onto Let's see what kind of controls we have for alarms scrolling over here on the right.

这里我们有一个警报列表。
Here we have an alarm list.

那么让我们继续将其引入这里。
So let's go ahead and bring that in here.

我将保留该设置为默认设置。
And I'm going to just leave that set up as default.

但我确实想让它更大,所以让我们把我们自己的小导航工具放在这里,让我们扩展它。
But I do want to make it bigger so let's bring our own little navigation tool down here and let's stretch this out.

所以这应该向我们展示所有的警报,当它们发生时,我们实际上已经有了这些事情的运行列表。
So this should show us all of our alarms and when they happen now we've actually got a running list of these things.

那么我们来尝试模拟一下。
So let's try to simulate.

当我们点击时,我们知道我们正在创建警报,因为我们看到底部的小消息。
And when we click we know that we're creating alarms because we see the little message on the bottom.

当我们转到这里的第二页时,您可以看到我们刚刚触发了四个警报,它们分别在何时发生、何时被停用。
And when we go to page two here you can see there are the four alarms that we just tripped what time that they occurred what time they were deactivated.

我们对此列表进行了一些管理,因此我们可以确认所有我们可以清除的所有内容,将列表全部清除,然后返回到这里,然后如果我们想要的话,创建另一个列表。
And we have some management for this list so we can confirm those all we can clear those all wipe out the list come back in here and then create another one if we want.

这就是 Seymour 内部警报的基本设置。
So that's the basic set up of alarms inside of Seymour.

当然,您还可以连接一些按钮来实现警报静音和警报重置等有趣的功能。
And of course you can also wire up some of the buttons to be alarms silence and alarm reset and fun things like that.

就是这样了。
So that's it.

这就是基础知识。
That's the basics.

尽管它不是有史以来最强大的警报应用程序,但至少您知道一些基础知识。
And even though it's not the most robust application of alarms ever it does at least you know do the basics.

值得称赞的是,它至少运行得非常快,因此设置这些警报不需要花费很多时间。
And as a credit it does at least work really fast so it doesn't take a lot of time to set these alarms up.

这就是设置闹钟的过程。
So that's it for setting up alarms.

简单的东西。
Easy stuff.

抱歉,您无法真正练习真正的警报,因为我们无法通过模拟上网,但您可以看到,设置它确实不需要做很多工作。
And sorry you can't really practice with real alarms because we can't go online with emulate but you can see that it really wouldn't take a whole lot of work to set it up.

首先创建标签,然后创建与该标签关联的事件,这样就基本完成了。
First you create the tag then you create an event associated with the tag and you're pretty much done.

所以嘿,你现在知道如何设置闹钟了,Seymour 请看下一讲
So hey you now know how to do alarms and Seymour see next lecture